Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello

My name is Acton Liz.
awkward
I’m a writer and visual artist from Sao Paulo. I speak portuguese and english, and I’m currently studying Japanese (though right now I can only ask for food and directions for the bathroom) and planning to study french pretty soon.
I love reading, but right I’m kind of lost. I can’t find a book I really enjoy. I need recommendations. I love cyberpunk from the bottom of my heart, and family saga stories, and LGBT romance (Yessssss!). If you want to recommend me something, just post a comment down bellow. I would love some recommendations.
Well, from all blogs I’ve had, this is the first one completely dedicated to my digital arts, photos, books and just random thoughts. I’m really excited and I hope you will find something interesting in my page.
Thank you so much for reading.
So… yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment